- An effective high quality policy focused on a consistent quality level, in which the importance of satisfying the customer has priority.
- The realizing of a customer’s expectations, wishes and requirements.
The quality goals are assured in the strategic plan for the long term. Additionally, in the short term, the goals are included in the operational plan and updated every year. Each department sets their goals based on the yearly strategic plan and this information is spread throughout the organisation by the department meetings.
The management team chose for a quality system that assures ISO/TS 16949, ISO 9001:2000 and ISO14001. This system continuously improves the quality of the organisation in different ways. Next to this we try to keep on improving by internal quality education, working according to Poka Yoke-methods and making use of control plans.
The environmental policy of Thomas Regout B.V. is applicable on all strategic, primary and supporting processes and is focused on:
Fulfilling the demands of law and other demands that are subscribed and are applicable on the environmental aspects of the activities of the company:
- To minimize the necessity of inspections of the government. To continuously improve the environmental performance.
- To have a good relation with the stakeholders and to deal with complaints and wishes in a correct way.
The main goals in the environmental policy are to reduce the use of energy as much as possible and to decrease the amount of waste.
To achieve this:
- The management team choose for an environmental management system that fulfils the requirements of the norm ISO14001.
- Improvement plans are made on a regular basis. Means for improvement will be available.
- Social carefulness will be taken into account to prevent environmental inconvenience as much as possible.
- Thomas Regout International B.V. encourages environmental awareness and a green attitude towards nature.